A. Upon receipt of a timely request for hearing, the City Treasurer or his designee shall promptly set a hearing. The hearing shall be conducted in accordance with such procedures as the parking Hearing Examiner shall establish. The parties shall be notified promptly of the result.
B. The Hearing Examiner shall enter a finding of nuisance only upon making the following determinations:
1. The identity of the registered owner of the vehicle as shown by the records of the Washington State Department of Licensing;
2. The identity of the cited vehicle including the license number of said vehicle;
3. That the vehicle was or was not parked in violation of the parking ordinance on three separate occasions within a calendar year;
4. That one or more of the penalties assessed for the parking violations remains unpaid;
5. That there are no defenses nor extenuating and mitigating factors justifying a finding that the vehicle is not a public nuisance. (Ord. 1865, 1998)