Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Pursuant to the City right-of-way ordinance as codified in SMC Chapter 12.12, the City Engineer, or his designee, may, upon application in writing and for good cause being shown therefor, issue a special permit in writing authorizing the applicant to operate or move a truck upon any public street, avenue or alley under the jurisdiction of the City; provided further, that the City may attach such conditions to the permit as are necessary to reasonably protect the public safety and property. (Ord. 1721, 1992)