Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

No person, partnership, corporation, or other entity shall use or alter the City rights-of-way or easements with activities described in Section 2 above, without first obtaining from the City a separate right-of-way permit for each disturbance. Multiple use permits may be issued by the City Engineer for public utility companies or other entities who, as their principal business, regularly conduct activities in the rights-of-way at various locations in the City. Such permits shall not eliminate the responsibility of an owner of a multiple use permit from notifying the City prior to use or alteration of any City right-of-way, or from obtaining any franchise easement or license authorized by law and required by the City. (Ord. 2186, 2010)