Applications for sidewalk use permit shall include the following information and documents:
A. Name, address, and telephone number of the applicant.
B. Written authorization provided by the property owner and occupant/tenant of the adjacent private property.
C. Drawing to scale depicting the following:
1. The specific location and dimensions of the proposed sidewalk use.
2. Location(s) of ingress/egress to the sidewalk use and to the adjacent properties.
3. Proposed location of fixtures, furniture, and other obstructions.
4. Nearby on-street parking areas and crosswalks.
5. Existing objects/obstructions such as street lights, traffic signs and signals, fire hydrants, solid waste receptacles, postal boxes, etc.
6. Sidewalk area proposed for unobstructed use by the general public.
D. Hours of operation.
E. Written description of the proposed sidewalk use, including alcohol service, amplified music, lighting, signs, security, etc.
F. Written description of whether the proposed sidewalk use is provided for the use and enjoyment of the general public or whether use and enjoyment of the proposed sidewalk use will be available only to business patrons.
G. Written description of the means of securing/anchoring fixtures, furniture, and other obstructions.
H. Written description of fixtures, furniture, and other obstructions to remain in the sidewalk during non-business hours.
I. Written description of the proposed sidewalk use during special community events.
J. Written description of how the sidewalk area will be maintained in a clean and sanitary condition during and following the sidewalk use, and how the sidewalk area will be restored to its original condition.
K. During review of a sidewalk permit application, the City Planner may require additional information as needed to evaluate the application.