A. Leashed dogs or other pets are permitted in all parks with the exception of certain areas:
1. Dogs or other pets are prohibited within the boundary of the Snohomish City Boat Launch and adjacent twenty (20) acre park area located at 20 Lincoln Avenue.
2. Dogs are prohibited in play structure boundary areas, picnic areas, tennis/basketball courts, or playfields of any park.
3. Dogs or other pets are prohibited from entering any lake, pond, fountain, or stream therein, regardless whether such animal is running at large or on a leash.
B. Dog/animal handlers and their dog/animals are required to comply with any posted park rules, including:
1. Any person with an animal in his or her possession in any park shall be responsible for the conduct of the animal and shall not allow the animal to bite or otherwise molest or annoy other animals or park visitors.
2. Any person with an animal in his or her possession in any park shall carry equipment for removing fecal matter, and shall collect and place fecal matter deposited by such animal in an appropriate receptacle. (Ord. 2335 § 1, 2018; Ord. 2191, 2010; Ord. 2132, 2007.)