1. Limited to agricultural products grown on-site; provided that structures and areas used for processing shall maintain a minimum distance of seventy-five (75) feet from property lines adjoining residential areas.
2. Except slaughterhouses.
3. Only as a home occupation.
4. Limited to rough milling and planing of products grown on-site with portable equipment.
5. Limited to the manufacture of wood cabinets, furniture, home furnishings, millwork (excluding planing mills), and similar products.
(Ord. 2213, 2011)
6. Only within enclosed buildings and as accessory uses to retail sales. No uses associated with tanning and finishing.
7. Boat building or water related manufacturing uses are allowed in the shoreline management area of the Snohomish River in accordance with the City’s Shoreline Management Master Program and shoreline development regulations as set forth in Chapter 14.250 SMC.
8. Only within enclosed buildings and with accessory uses to retail sales except asbestos.
9. Only within enclosed buildings and with accessory uses to retail sales limited to assembly of elements shipped to the site into a final product for sale on-site. (Ord. 2213, 2011)