1. The following conditions and limitations shall apply:
a. No stadiums on sites less than ten acres.
b. Lighting for structures and fields shall be directed so as to minimize the impact on adjacent residential areas.
c. Structures or service yards shall maintain a minimum distance of fifty (50) feet from adjoining residential property lines.
2. Recreational vehicle parks are subject to the following conditions and limitations:
a. The maximum length of stay of any unit shall not exceed 180 days.
b. The minimum distance between recreational vehicle pads shall be no less than ten (10) feet.
c. Sewage disposal shall be by sewer service obtained from the City of Snohomish sanitary sewer utility.
3. Limited to transient moorage and shall not create a need for on-site services.
4. Only non-commercial recreational facilities.
5. Structures, driving ranges, and lighted areas shall maintain a minimum distance of fifty (50) feet from adjoining residential property lines.
6. Only in an enclosed building.
7. Uses permitted when related to the history, purpose, or function of the public park.
8. The following conditions and limitations shall apply to community-based theaters:
a. The floor area of the facility is limited to 4,000 square feet.
b. The facility shall be located within the Historic District.
c. The site shall have direct access to a street designated as a collector arterial or minor arterial. (Ord. 2214, 2011; Ord. 2312, 2016)