A. Preliminary plats are Type 4 permits under Chapter 14.20 SMC. The preliminary plat application information shall include, at a minimum, the following:
1. A title certificate;
2. The required fees related to the review of the preliminary plat;
3. If the property is within the NE Sewer Area, an affirmation of the obligation of the property owners binding the properties to the payment of all present or future charges for the Cemetery Creek Special Project, and a preliminary description of developer proposed sewer extensions and capacity improvements; and
4. Submittal materials listed in SMC 14.20.060(C).
B. The approval criteria for approval of preliminary plats shall be as follows:
1. The criteria stated in RCW 58.17.110.
2. If the property is in the NE Sewer Area, a showing that the criteria in SMC 15.04.047 will be satisfied.
3. Consistency with the Comprehensive Plan.
4. Consistency with this Development Code and the adopted City of Snohomish Engineering Standards Manual.
5. Consistency with the concurrency requirement of SMC 14.20.090.
6. Provision of off-site improvements or dedications of land to the public which are needed to mitigate the development’s impacts and which are proportional to those impacts.
7. Compliance with the requirements of SMC Title 15, entitled “Sewer, Water, and Stormwater,” including but not limited to the provisions stated in:
a. SMC 15.04.047, NE Sewer Area, if relevant; and
b. SMC 15.04.140, Connection to Sewer System Required; and
c. Chapter 15.16 SMC, Stormwater Management. (Ord. 2173, 2009; Ord. 2184, 2010; Ord. 2252, 2013; Ord. 2338, 2017; Ord. 2353, 2018) (Ord. 2353, 2018; Ord. 2338, 2017; Ord. 2252, 2013; Ord. 2184, 2010; Ord. 2173, 2009.)