A. Except as exempted by 14.300.050 SMC and subsection B below, the terms of this chapter shall apply to all residential development, including:
1. The issuance of any building permit that increases the number of dwellings.
2. The approval of a change in use or occupancy that increases the number of dwellings.
3. Final plat approval for plats and short plats.
B. The terms of this chapter shall not apply to:
1. Residential lots and dwellings for which the park impact or mitigation fee has been paid pursuant to a previous permit or approval.
2. Complete applications for building permits or changes in use or occupancy received prior to the effective date of this chapter.
3. Final plat approval and building permits related to a preliminary plat approved prior to the effective date of this chapter.