A. The criteria for deciding conditional use permits shall be as follows:
1. Adequate streets, sidewalks, transit stops, open spaces, parks, schools, water, sewer, and stormwater facilities shall be available to the proposed development.
2. The design and appearance of the structure shall be compatible with surrounding developments that are in conformance with the land use designation.
3. The development shall be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
4. The development shall mitigate any significant adverse environmental impacts.
5. Concurrency requirements (SMC 14.20.090) shall be complied with.
6. The development shall be consistent with the health, safety, and general welfare.
B. In granting a conditional use permit, to protect the health, safety and general, the City may:
1. Require a site plan showing exact location and dimensions of existing and proposed structures or equipment. (Ord. 2338, 2017)