A. The criteria for approval of a site development plan shall be as follows:
1. Adequate streets, sidewalks, transit stops, open spaces, parks, schools, water, sewer, and stormwater facilities shall be available to the proposed development.
2. The design and appearance of the structure shall be compatible with applicable design standards and guidelines.
3. The development shall be consistent with the Comprehensive Plan.
4. The development shall mitigate any significant adverse environmental impacts.
5. Concurrency requirements (SMC 14.20.090) shall be complied with.
6. The development shall be consistent with the health, safety, and general welfare.
C. In approving a site development plan, to protect the health, safety and general welfare, the City may:
1. Require a site plan showing exact location and dimensions of existing and proposed structures or equipment.
2. Require dedication to the public of land for street rights-of-way or other public purposes, to the extent necessary to implement the City’s Transportation Plan or mitigate environmental impacts, provided the dedication does not constitute an unconstitutional taking of private property.
3. Require improvements designed to mitigate the proposal’s environmental impacts.
4. Otherwise impose conditions as may be consistent with the purpose of this title or the purpose of the land use designation. (Ord. 2338, 2017)