A. It shall be a violation of the Development Code to:
1. Violate any of its provisions;
2. Proceed with a development without first obtaining a required permit;
3. Violate any condition of a permit issued pursuant to the Development Code;
4. Violate any order issued pursuant to the Development Code;
5. Aid or abet a violation of the Development Code;
6. Knowingly falsify any document required by the Development Code; or
7. Falsify or tamper with any monitoring device or record required in the administration of the Development Code.
B. Proof that a violation of the Development Code exists on a property shall constitute prima facie evidence that the owner of the property is the violator. However, this shall not relieve or prevent enforcement against any other responsible person.
C. Each day of violation shall constitute a separate offense. Each sale or transfer of each separate lot or tract of land in violation of the Development Code shall constitute a separate offense.