Skip to main content

The City Planner or his or her representative may inspect buildings, structures, or premises for compliance with the Development Code as allowed by law, including but not limited to the following circumstances:

A. With the written permission of the owner or owner’s representative, which may include a written statement included on the permit application form;

B. With the verbal permission of the owner, tenant, or other responsible party; or

C. With an administrative search warrant.