A. The Hearing Examiner’s written decision shall include:
1. The nature and background of the proceeding.
2. Concise findings of fact addressing contested issues of fact, based exclusively on the record.
3. Conclusions referencing permit criteria and other specific provisions of the law, together with reasons and precedents relied upon.
4. The Hearing Examiner’s determination of the appropriate rule, order, or relief, based upon a consideration of the whole record and supported by reliable, probative and substantial evidence.
5. The time frames for reconsideration and appeal.
B. The Hearing Examiner shall deliver the written decision to the City Planner, who then shall mail copies of the decision to all parties of record. (Ord. 2092, 2006)