Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

All water/sewer charges shall be paid to the City Treasurer, who shall collect, receive, and receipt for the same and make out and file such detailed statements of receipts as shall be called for or requested by the City Council. (Ord. 1602, 1987; Ord. 1886, 1999)