Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The City Engineer shall make recommendations to the City Council in regard to entering into any agreement whereby any waste of unusual character may be accepted by the City for treatment before entry in the public sewer, the payment for such treatment to be such as is fixed by the City Council. (Ord. 1602, 1987)