Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Each and all adult motion picture theaters, adult drive-in theaters, adult cabarets, adult panorams, and similar adult uses that receive payment of an admission charge shall collect the tax due from the persons paying the admission charge, and shall remit payment of the tax to the City of Snohomish. () (Ord. 2255, 2013)