A. Order to be issued at close of hearing. Upon the conclusion of a penalty mitigation hearing, the Hearing Examiner shall issue, at that time, a written decision and order using a standard form that contains the following findings and conclusions based on the record:
1. For each alleged violation of the City code, a statement indicating that the violation has been found committed;
2. The monetary penalties and costs being assessed pursuant to this Chapter;
3. Any required corrective action;
4. A statement notifying the person responsible for the violation that he or she is subject to additional civil and/or criminal penalties if any violation that was the subject of the hearing has not been corrected or abated;
5. A finding that abatement of the violations by the City is authorized, at the expense of the person responsible for the violations.
B. Notice of decision. The City shall provide a copy of the decision and order to the parties at the close of the mitigation hearing. When the City, for good cause shown, requires more time to prepare a written order, or when a party fails to appear after requesting a hearing, the Hearing Examiner shall cause a copy of the decision and order to be served on the parties by mailing a copy to the last known addresses of the parties within ten (10) business days of the hearing.