Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A certified copy of the ordinance vacating any such street or alley, or part thereof, shall be filed by the City Clerk with the Snohomish County Auditor's Office. Following the recording of the ordinance, a certified copy shall be sent to the Snohomish County Treasurer’s Office. (Ord. 1364, 1977; Ord. 2123, 2007)