1. Except tire retreading. See Manufacturing Land Uses Table.
2. Subject to a child drop off and pick up system that meets DSHS standards and subject to design features for use of outside play areas that will protect adjacent uses from significant noise levels.
3. Only as an accessory to a cemetery.
4. Animal cremation services are not permitted.
5. Only when adjacent to an existing or proposed school.
6. Subject to the following conditions:
a. Minimum contiguous site area of three acres.
b. Parking areas shall be screened from adjacent streets and residential uses.
c. All structures shall be offset from property lines a minimum of 20 feet.
7. Adult uses will be allowed in the area designated for Industry located between Bonneville Avenue, Highway 9 and Seventh Street.
8. Limited to large animal veterinaries.
9. Site must be located less than 300 feet from a street designated as a collector or arterial. (Ord. 2193, 2010; Ord. 2268, 2014; Ord. 2296, 2016)